Memories and More is the new line of pocket scrapbook products by Stampin’ UP! It is, as the name implies “More” than just products for your scrapbook needs.
Last week I had a few hours to play with the Color Theory Memories and More pack and created 8 cards and 4 layouts (12″x12″) and still have more than half the pack left for pocket scrapbook elements or other ideas that have been running through my mind. (Read 10 ways to use these products after the samples.)
This layout uses the following Color Theory Memories and More products:
- 2 of the smaller cards for interest
- 1 large card with “Summer Memories” trimmed off and trimmed from both sides equally then mounted to the original card from which it came. This creates a title & journal area
- “together ” photo overlay cut in half lengthwise and used as additional title element
- stickers (starbursts/suns & cameras)
In addition, the layout uses coordinating Color Theory paper stack and Glitter enamel dots from the Color Theory Suite of products. Color coordination-something really fantastic about products by SU!
Do you prefer to make cards? These Memories & More products are great for that too!
The birthday card shown is simply scraps of matching card stock and Color Theory DSP to which a small polka dot card, “happy” overlay, & sticker “such a perfect year” from the Color Theory Memories and More pack was added to finish the card. *The flame was cut with a die from the Swirly Scribbles set.
These are just two projects created from the Memories and More pocket card collection using the cards in different ways than for pocket style scrapbooks. There are so many possibilities with this product line.
Here are 10 ways to put the Memories and More products to use:
- Use in your pocket scrapbook pages as inserts
- Use as design elements on your full size scrapbook layouts
- Use as card fronts
- Use as designer series paper
- Use as lunchbox notes (encouraging notes in lunches for your loved ones)
- Use as tuck in notes for cards (so recipients can reuse a card)
- Use as a memory game for small children (there are 2 of each-just cover 1 side with the same designer paper or colored cardstock and you’re done!)
- Use for home decorating (add in an empty photo album)
- Use the printed sentiments or designs with your circle, oval, squar, & heart dies and create fridge magnets or computer candy which can brighten the day or season.
- Use the added elements (stickers, die cuts, printed overlays, etc) to decorate your journal, day planner, notebook, or to create shaker cards- just to name a few non-scrapbook related uses.
I would love to know if you come up with more ideas for the Memories and More products.
To check out all 4 design packs and all the other products in this year’s catalog at my online store today, CLICK HERE.
Until next time…