Last night’s Super Moon pictures are all over the news and internet. That moon sure was impressive!
I made this quick card a few weeks ago and just found a reason to send it thanks to that super moon! I thought I’d make a quick post before I sent it off to a friend.
The quick & easy details:
- On watercolor paper I did a quick wash to create the background with Marina Mist & just a hint of Wisteria Wonder using a large paintbrush & water to thin and add the color.
- The pumpkins were stamped & colored with the Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive Markers. I made two and cut apart the second to add dimensionals to the back of pumpkin 2 & 4 (Left to right) and also add a longer patch (normally there are only three in the line).
- Simple hand drawn birds added to the sky add interest and also capture the reality of living in Pennsylvania. It is that time of year for birds to migrate south for winter.
- The moon is the large circle from the Owl builder punch; punched in Peekaboo Peach and then given some ink of the same color applied with a dauber.
- The tree & fence are die cuts from the Spooky Fun Bundle.
- This was all attached to a Marina Mist card base and a white insert area was added inside to include my hand written note.
I hope you got a chance to see the moon in real life last night. If not, check out some online pics. You won’t be disappointed!
Thanks for taking a peek at my quick card.
Until next time…