Any crafter knows that when it comes to handmade items for the holiday season, you must shop and get started creating early to get things done on time and so you do not feel frazzled last minute.
If you love Stampin’ UP! products and create your own holiday cards, gift packaging, or enjoy saving your photos in beautiful Scrapbook pages, then September 1st was a day of joy seeing the new items which you can now purchase for your holiday creations.
Last Thursday, I shared a few card samples with the Christmas Quilt Bundle from the holiday catalog which made the top of my list. As I mentioned, this set can be played with for hours, never creating the same design. Today, I share a few more items I created with this Bundle.
You’ll notice a few small 3″x3″ cards. Exciting news: the holiday catalog contains the envelopes for this size! Yippee! Once retired, now returned for the holiday (and one can hope/dream beyond) catalog. This size is perfect for gift bags and packages or even lunch box notes.
There are also some very cute Pizza Boxes in which the 3″x3″ size cards & envelopes will fit. The sample below was decorated with a bit of Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, matching card stock, a tree stamped & cut with the Christmas Quilt bundle & a small tag from the Bunch of Banners dies.
The inside of these boxes is food grade gloss-lined. They would easily hold a cookie or chocolates, or perhaps a bracelet or other jewelry, but they also quite nicely contain some of the 3″x3″ cards and envelopes seen above. Design them to match a roll of wrapping paper and you have the perfect gift for an early December gift exchange.
Before you know it the holidays will arrive and you’ll wish you started creating things just a little earlier. Get started now so you can get it all done. Plus, avoid that frazzled feeling that inevitably occurs as we wait to long to start that holiday craft project.
Until next time…
My last daily punch art share before I take a break to enjoy the Christmas holiday is this little pine tree.
The finished tree is only a little over 1″ tall.
I made an adorable mantel scene with this tree and some other cute holiday items to adorn it (all Fox Builder Punch Art items), but due to my recent health issues I didn’t finish the tutorials or photographs for mantel scene I created. So, the sharing of that scene will have to wait for some future date.
From me to you I wanted to share my gratitude for all the support, kindness, and friendship you all have shared this year as I’ve launched this blog and then proceeded to increasingly struggle with ongoing health issues which have prevented me from making this blog everything I wanted. Stampin’ Up! recently had a stamp that said, “Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful” and I so agree. Crafting creates happiness and meeting great people during the creative process is such a fantastic added bonus. I appreciate each one of you!
Enjoy each moment of this week, however you may choose to celebrate the days ahead. I’ll be back to posting after Christmas to share some layouts so you can get your Christmas photos in scrapbooks. Plus I’ll have some cards to highlight products from the upcoming (Launching January 4, 2017) Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Catalogs.
I wish you happiness, health, & blessings.
Until next time…
Announcing a Special Happy Holidays Drawing for my customers
Starting November 20th, 2016 you have the chance to win prizes with every $25.00 spent with me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
It is my FIRST ever HAPPY HOLIDAYS Drawing!
Every $25.00 spent (before tax/shipping) with me as your demonstrator
between November 20th & December 31st will earn a ticket/entry into a drawing for a basket (ok, it is really a cardboard box) of Stampin’ Up! items from my stash. All brand new products.
Note: This is my personal promotion/contest to celebrate the holidays.
$25.00 increments must be earned in the same purchase (Example: $43.00 on one purchase order and $57.oo spent on another order at another time will earn 3 tickets/entries in the drawing not the cumulative $100 or 4 entries-One for the $43.00 purchase and 2 for the $57.00)
The winner is guaranteed that AT LEAST: one current hostess set (my choice) & 1 new ink pad (my choice) will be included.
- Every 4 entries in the drawing overall adds another product to the basket. What the basket will eventually hold will be a surprise.
- It may hold additional current or retired product, inks, paper, stamps, embellishments or samplers.
- I doubt anyone would be disappointed by the products I have to put in the box
- That means All Sales over the next month+ drive how large or small it will be.
- Drawing for the winner will be held January 1st using Random.org and items will ship out from me or be hand delivered (to a local winner) by January 7, 2017. If shipped, I will cover shipping fees and use the method which works best for me. Please allow contact information when you order so that I have your address if you are the winner.
- All online, in person or phone in orders with me chosen as your demonstrator will be included and counted to drive up product winnings (my personal orders don’t count-lol!). Stampin’ Up! provides a list of all customers who choose me as their demonstrator, so you do not need to contact me separately if you place an order unless you wish to do so. I MUST be chosen as your demonstrator to qualify.
- All Entrants will get a card direct from me when I get notification of your order. There will be an extra surprise in there!
So, get out those wish lists!
Orders can be placed through THIS LINK TO MY ONLINE SU! STORE.
Happy Holiday Shopping!
Until next time…
While preparing the above information to post on my personal holiday drawing, I got word that Stampin’ Up! is continuing their annual tradition of offering an Online Extravaganza (their version of Black Friday/holiday kick-off sales) November 21-28, 2016. Why not get things at a discount during those days and still qualify for tickets/entries into my drawing with every $25.00 spent. Win-Win! The Online Extravaganza information follows: