Once the Autumn leaves start falling it feels like I never have enough time or energy to accomplish things that need done. That is when quick cards like this one can be made and sent without taking too much any time or energy I have remaining.
I always like to recognize those who truly do “make me smile.” It has been a week of things that have gone wrong, broken, or just not gone as I had wished or planned. In times like these, it is always great to have those who can bring laughter & smiles to the situation. Perspective changes and life goes on. I am so grateful to those who build me up, challenge my thinking, make me laugh uncontrollably, and make me a better person. I am blessed.
Do you send cards to those who brighten up your day? Or to those who need their day brightened?
It is simple to get this quick card to the post…
- The leaf image is a Color Theory Memories & More card.
- The “You make me Smile” phrase is from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer set and stamped with Black Archival ink.
- The Memories and More card is matted to match the leaf.
- The copper ribbon is added before mounting askew onto a piece of Wood Grain DSP.
- The card front is then matted onto a Pumpkin Pie layer and Basic Black card base.
- An interior Whisper White mat was added for my handwritten message.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll surely say it many more times- Memories and More cards are not only for quick scrapbook pages (traditional & pocket), but can be used for cards and….More – SU! Named this one well!
Make someone smile today!
Until next time…