- Content & designs (cards, punch art, scrapbook pages, 3D items, etc.) provided by Joanne Hodge are for personal inspiration & use only & may not be copied or used for the purpose of contest submissions, publications, or for profit (see sales guidelines below)
- You may, as a demonstrator, use the free posted tutorials & offer this content as a class as long as participants are given an original unaltered tutorial copy with my name and website address information intact. If no handout is provided to your participants, please remember to provide my name as credit during your verbal presentation.
- You may link or save my posts to social media sites as long as you provide credit to me and do not alter the photos to which you are linking.
- Purchased tutorials may not be shared under any circumstances. A class-pack tutorial download will be available for purchase for any purchased tutorials a demonstrator may wish to share with their customers as part of a class or workshop.
- Items created from my tutorials may not be sold online.
- You may make finished items only (NO kits)to sell at craft shows, fairs, festivals, etc. Note: If the site requires that you are only exhibiting & selling your own designs, these designs may not be included in your product line.
- You may not demonstrate how to make my designs at your craft show, fair, festival, etc.
Thank you for your support, understanding of the effort it takes to create tutorials & original content, and adherence to the guidelines in place. Your interest in my creations is appreciated!